Build in harmony with the economy and ecology
The environmental impact assessment (EIA) provides an overview of the impact a planned construction project is likely to have on the environment.
Careful project development defines the measures necessary for the construction and operational phases. This approach improves the efficiency of the building permit process and often prevents objections to a construction project.
Our services for private and public developers are as follows:
- Advice and support during the project development phase and the building permit process
- Carrying out environmental impact assessments at all stages (preliminary assessment, main assessment)
- Planning and conducting surveys and investigations for environmental impact reports or independent surveys (in all relevant areas – soil, contaminated sites, waste management, waters, flora and fauna, noise, etc.)
- Evaluating project-related environmental impacts in the construction and operational phases
- Evaluating and planning environmental measures
- Guidance for incorporating environmental restrictions and measures into tender documentation
- Advice for developers during the tendering phase
- Environmental building management (EBM) during the implementation and commissioning phases (see environmental building management)
- Overall project management, planning coordination and developer support for complex construction projects and studies with an environmental focus"
Extension of the Zurich West district heating system, environmental impact assessment (EIA)
The waste incineration power plant in Josefstrasse supplies the Zurich-West district heating system. A connection line from the Hagenholz waste incineration power plant to the Josefstrasse power plant must be planned to maintain the supply of the existing network with non-fossil heat energy once the operating permit for the waste incineration power plant has expired.
Marina Tiefenbrunnen, Zurich, Environmental Impact Assessment (UVB)
A new harbour system is to be created in the Zurich-Tiefenbrunnen area. It is to be based on the ""Lake Basin Mission"" dated 2009 and provide relief to the lake basin by concentrating the boat sites at Tiefenbrunnen harbour. A water sports centre with harbour facilities is to be created. The construction project mainly comprises the new construction of publicly accessible harbour facilities with the necessary lake-side and land-side boat moorings and the nautical